Friday, June 16, 2017

Release Day Blitz for Aria Cole.




























































Hawk Larson left small-town Indiana to become one of the most famous quarterbacks on the planet, throwing winning passes for the Bears and living the dream. Life looked picture-perfect from the outside, but after five years, he still can't shake the memory of the one thing he left behind...the girl who owned his heart and crushed it one fateful night.
After an injury benches Hawk for good, he returns to the town he left, confronting the past and running headfirst into an unexpected future.
Life hasn't been easy in the five years since he left, and Morgan Quinn isn't the same girl she once was,her luscious hourglass curves and stubborn streak the only reminders of everything he left behind. She still rattles him to the core and leaves him craving more, but Morgan has a secret. A secret that may change the game for good.

Warning: When Hawk finally sees his Morgan again, he isn't sure if it's love or hate he's feeling, until fireworks fly at first touch and passion overcomes reason, leaving Hawk with the realization that he must protect his girl at all costs





















 Never thought I’d have you in my arms again, I growled at her ear before
kicking my door closed and pushing her against it. Never thought I’d have my
hands on your skin again. My lips on your body, my tongue tasting every inch of
you.
  
  Her breath came out in ragged gasps, the pulse hammering at her throat
matching mine.
  I pushed her arms above her head, locking them with my hand, and trailed a
nose down the inside of her arm. She shivered, gasping for air, her hips grinding
against my cock like she was begging for it.
  Tell me, tell me how much you fucking missed this cock inside you.

  She grunted, eyes slammed closed as her tits heaved in my face.
  I latched on to the outline of one nipple, sucking and nipping, making her hum
with pain before letting go.
  Say it. I want to hear you say how many nights you dreamed about my cock
slipping inside you, taking your breath away, making you beg for more.

  Yes… Fuck, yes… Is that what you want to hear? Yes, I dreamed about you, Hawk. I dreamed about this. She hummed, eyes still averted.
  Fuck that.

  I need your eyes on me for this, baby girl. I tipped her chin to mine, her eyes
slamming open. Daddy’s here now. I’m here, and I’ve got you, I groaned at her
ear, holding her chin in my hand. My cock dug into her stomach, aching for the
searing hot feel of her pussy. I never forgot this.

  My lips covered hers in a kiss that branded. A kiss that showed her that I still owned this, I owned her, and every pleasurable sigh she ever had or ever would have.
   
  We’re not young anymore, Morgan. I was a boy then, but I’m a man now. I
know what I want, and there’s only ever been one thing.

  Her eyes trained on mine, her teeth clamping down onto her lip when I shoved
the skirt over her hips.

































































Aria Cole is a thirty-something housewife who once felt bad for reading dirty books late at night, until she decided to write her own. Possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them are common, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet your teeth may ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that doesn't take a lifetime to read, get lost in an Aria Cole book!
Follow Aria on Amazon for new release updates, or stalk her on Facebook and Twitter to see which daring book boyfriend she's writing next!

Sign up to get a NEW RELEASE ALERT from me!
http://eepurl.com/ccGnRX














No comments:

Post a Comment